Easy To Store-We provide storage boards and box for easy storage.
4 Payments - Split the cost of your purchase into 4 payments, paid every 2 weeks. Just more time to pay for the things you love.
Pay within 30 days - Buy now and get the flexibility to pay within 30 days. With Klarna you can get it now and pay later. No interest.
Time Pay - This is the simplest payment option when you want larger purchases to be easier to manage over time. Klarna offers financing plans from 6 to 24 months.
How to Pay with Klarna
- When you use Klarna to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments, Klarna runs a soft credit check. It won’t affect your score, it just helps us confirm that you pay your bills on time.
- If you’re interested in one of our financing options, a hard credit check might be required. This will be reported to the credit bureaus and will show up as an inquiry on your credit report. Monthly financing through a Klarna credit account is issued by WebBank, a member of FDIC.
- If you need to return part or all of your order, Klarna will issue you with a new statement. Simply follow the retailer's return instructions and make sure to take note of the tracking number. Log into your Klarna account, select “report a return”, and we’ll pause your statement. As soon as the retailer has processed your return, we will send an adjusted invoice.
- You do not need to pay for goods that are received damaged, broken, or defective. Follow the retailer’s dispute instructions and “report a problem” in your Klarna account to pause your statement until the issue is resolved. As soon as the retailer has registered your return, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.
- You do not need to pay the statement until you have received your order. Contact the retailer for a delivery update, log into your Klarna account, and “report a problem” to pause your statement until you’ve received your order.
- If your statement does not match your order details, please contact the retailer directly to correct your statement. Log into your Klarna account and “report a problem” to pause your statement until the details have been corrected.